Stamping Production Manager
Role & Responsibilities:
- Oversee safety, quality, cost, delivery and management activities, including daily operations as well as continuous improvement.
- Manage all S-Q-C-D-M activities, improving and stabilizing key areas.
- Report monthly and annually (as needed) results in a timely, professional, and comprehensive manner, taking corrective action when required.
- Monitor the production floor and assist with manpower, equipment, quality, and production issues.
- Insure that all production activities are run as efficiently as possible. This includes running presses through breaks/lunch as necessary, re-assigning associates, training all associates on the most efficient method, and following up as necessary to evaluate their ongoing performance.
- Responsible for effective utilization of labor and equipment, maximization of quality, safety and productivity within cost and delivery parameters.
- Act as a change agent in the utilization of lean manufacturing techniques.
- Analyze and act on all quality concerns with staff.
- Promptly identify and analyze manufacturing process related problems and take prompt action for problem resolution.
- Exercise proactive best supervisory practices in hiring, training, discipline, coaching, development and termination with all staff within department.
- Mentor salaried and hourly personnel to develop with the company.
- Preparation of all production reports for department on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Creation of Standard Work Instructions and Visual Factory.
- Active participation in daily and weekly production and management meetings.
- Manage technical and non-technical issues.
- Other duties as required by Top Management.
? BS/BA Degree or Equivalent Experience
? ISO/TS 16949 Implementation Experience
? High Volume Metal Stamping Experience
? Lean Manufacturing/JIT Environment Experience
? Automotive Industry Experience Preferred
? Project Management experience
? 3-5 Years of Management Experience
Environmental & Physical Demands:
The environmental conditions and physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the essential duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, sharp objects and constant loud noise. The employee is regularly required to: use their hands to touch and handle objects; hear; see, including close vision; stand for long hours; stoop; kneel; sit; climb; balance; and occasionally lift up to 30 pounds.
Once you have completed the application, please complete the following assessment to be considered as a candidate for this position: