Human Resources Coordinator
- Oversee tracking, administration, communication, and employee support of work comp
- Deliver and improve orientation program for all new associates, including the Japanese technical staff
- Provide assistance to all JTS and nationals when needed.
- Complete, e-verify, and maintain associate 1-9 forms and other government mandated forms
- Assist with travel scheduling and planning
- Enter hourly raises on a weekly basis
- Prepare monthly attendance bonus
- Generate monthly reports on manpower, attendance, overtime, and vacation
- Personnel changes to hourly employees, e.g., shift/supervisor changes, job changes, etc.
- Review, finalize, and close timesheets weekly for hourly and temporary employees ensuring to follow up with supervisors with discrepancies or issues are found
- Assist with coordinator of temp staffing
- Assist with consistent and smooth operation of the company uniform program
- Maintain personnel files and ensure that all information is filed in a timely manner
- Assist with interview scheduling and correspondence
- Assist with paperwork and processing of new hires and terminations
- Create and distribute corrective actions for attendance points on a weekly basis
- Draft performance and behavioral corrective actions as requested
- Update the call-in log daily
- Ensure timely administration of the monthly anniversary program
- All other duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- 4 year degree from accredited program
- This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong customer service attitude, strict confidentiality and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Familiar with HRIS, strongly preferred.
Jefferson Southern Corporation, or JSC, is a Tier One automotive supplier. This means that we produce and sell parts that are ready to be installed in automobiles. Our parts are stamped out of steel and then welded. We produce several parts that are part of the “white body” or interior shell of the car. These parts are not very visible after the vehicle is completed, but they are vital to the strength, safety and performance of the car.
Jefferson Southern Corporation offers our employees a variety of benefit programs to meet their needs. Jefferson Southern Corporation provides Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life Insurance and AD&D, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Telemedicine coverage, and 401K for all employees and some benefits are at no cost.