"As Needed" Part Time Instructor - Biology
Georgia Highlands College
|Job Description Summary
Part-time instructor for a multi-site college in the University System of Georgia. Reporting to the Dean of the Division, the part-time instructor is responsible for preparing for and delivering instruction of Biology.
Georgia Highlands is a growing and progressive institution with opportunities for the individual selected to grow with us. With a focus on employee wellness and development, the culture is warm and embracing, while the work is fast paced and challenging.
This is an excellent opportunity to impact the lives of literally thousands of students and their families.
• Master’s degree with 18 hours of graduate-level Biology courses
• Must be available to teach day, evening, or weekends at any of the Georgia Highlands College instructional sites.
• Manage courses through systematic
• Keep accurate records of students’ class performance, attendance, and grades
• Adopt and implement common course objectives; attend part-time faculty orientation prior to the beginning of the semester
• Participate in assessment of student learning outcomes
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
|Special Instructions To Applicants
Attach unofficial transcripts with the application. Official transcripts will be required upon offer of employment.